Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Start of Something New




It's been a while.


I don't regret the move. In fact I'm incredibly thankful that I was given the strength to make the decision and move. I have a hard enough time deciding what I want to eat. The move is going well, I'm finally feeling comfortable. I haven't found that group of friends yet, and maybe I'm not supposed to. Seeing how I already have that in Georgia. AH! Speaking of Georgia, I'll be there in FOUR MORE DAYS! Words cannot begin to describe how excited I am. I miss my friends so much, and my mom, gosh I miss my mom.

Not gonna lie, I am a little scared to go back. Sylvia is going to be there...and my mom. I'm not scared of them, but I'm scared that I may say something or do something and then get chewed up over it. Back on egg shells. However, I will do my best to be patient and kind 100% of the time.

Anyways, I'm kind of freaking out over guys. It's stressful because you have so many awesome people that dig you and you don't diggggg them back in that way. I mean, you'll know if I like you. I can't keep my mouth shut over things like that. Right now there are four dudes and that's three too many. I feel like an ass because I want to be friends with a majority of them and they want more.

Whateverrrrr.

I don't like church. Well I don't like the church I'm going to. It sucks and they are incredibly forceful with the belief of their religion. I don't want to confirm into a religion that I don't fully believe in. I don't want to lie. I'm trying, I am. I go to church alone every Sunday. Not much fun. I try to take in the message, but how monotone can our pastor be!? I doze off or start day dreaming. I need something exciting and interactive.

Gettttting my camera fixed.

The next three days at school are going to be hell.

I should probably end this on a happy note. I think the next time I'd be remotely close to even remembering this website would be around Christmas. OHH yeah and I got my GPA the other day...along with my social security number. Our school is SO RIDICULOUS and in the absolute worst way possible. I don't know how many pieces of paper I have obtained from that school with my social security number on it. It's absolutely idiotic. Yeah, no one will want my identity now, but just think. If I threw one of those papers away, there goes my social security number out into the world for someone to come upon and do with it as they wish. Like I was saying, I got my GPA a back and it's not so bad. It's a 3.6 so I have a little bit of time to bring it up.



OH MY GAWDDDDDDD I WILL BE IN GEORGIA IN FOUR DAYS!
I AM FREAKING OUT.




YESssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment