Sunday, September 6, 2009

It smells so good

I don't know what it is, but do you ever wake up, take a deep breath, and know it's going to be a great day? It's like breathing through a new nose after being sick for days. I'll admit, I was sick and it did feel great to be able to finally breathe through my nose again, but I've had this...this feeling everyday.

I need to get a job.
I can't wait until I can go work at Disney and meet amazing new people.
Although I should focus on now, and all the new people I have before me.

I don't regret moving to Louisiana. I'm glad. I miss Ben, Matt, Alex, Raluca, Corbin and all the Georgians I left behind, but I'll see them soon enough, and things will go back to how they were.
Louisiana is nice, the weather is terribly humid and hot, but I enjoy living with my dad. Things get done around here (without nagging) and there's no pressure, no worries. It's nice.
I'm glad I decided to take art. I said I would if I moved down here but it didn't look like there would be room in my schedule. Luckily things happen, and I believe they happen for a reason. So I seized the opportunity and had a talk with the art department. I was placed in Art II.

I don't know what I'm going to do when I get older, but I want art to always be apart of my life.
I can't wait to get settled down here. And I hope I stop attracting strange people, it's freaking me out.

mh, I want to do something more. Maybe learn how to ride a dirt bike, sky dive, eh Something.

No comments:

Post a Comment